2 bedrooms • 110 m²
€ 2,500 (excl.) / € 0 /day
- Price€ 2,500 (excl.) / € 0 /day
- Property typeManor
- Living area110 m²
- Lot area0 m²
* IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE *
* IDEAL FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A TEMPORARY SOLUTION *
Exclusively located at the River “De Vecht” this historical residence is for rent. It is part of the beautiful park, Swan Wyck (1896).
The estate consists the castle, a gardener’s house and a coach house. All situated in a monumental and very well maintained park of 7 hectares.
The residents have access to an outdoor pool, tennis court, playground, hockey pitch and a fruit orchard.
The house has lots of privacy and has a well maintained garden with a guesthouse/office room.
The garden is provided with a very complete outdoor kitchen.
Entrance with a spacious hallway, cloakroom and toilet. Spacious storage room in the basement.
Very bright living room overlooking the well kept garden.
Open kitchen with garden view is provided with all appliances.
2 bedrooms, bathroom which has a bath, shower, double sink, washing machine and dryer.
The property is provided with a private parking and tenants are allowed to use the outdoor pool, tennis court, playground, etc.
- Along the river Vecht, with private jetty, very well located near Amsterdam and Schiphol;
- Living space: main house 110 m2, guesthouse 20 m2;
- Plot area: 1000 m2;
- Suitable for 1 or 2 persons;
- Wifi available.
- The property can be rented directly for a specific period of time;
- The rent includes garden maintenance, local taxes and internet connection;
- The rent is excluding the use of gas, electricity and water;
- The house is furnished;
- No smoking and no pets allowed;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- Owners consent;
- A handling fee for short stay can be calculated;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Final cleaning cost tenant mandator.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.