2 bedrooms • 110 m²
€ 2,500 (excl.) / € 0 /day
- Price€ 2,500 (excl.) / € 0 /day
- Property typeManor
- Living area110 m²
- Lot area0 m²
* IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE *
* IDEAL FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A TEMPORARY SOLUTION *
Exclusively located at the River “De Vecht” is for rent this historical mainson which is part of the beautiful park, Swan Wyck (1896).
The estate consists the castle, a gardener’s house and a coach house all situated in a monumental and very well maintained park of 7 hectares.
The residents have access to an outdoor pool, tennis court, playground, hockeypitch and a fruit orchard.
The house has lots of privacy and has a well maintained garden with a geusthouse/office room.
The garden is provided with a very complete outdoor kitchen.
Wifi is available.
Entrance with a spacious hallway, cloakroom and toilet. Spacious storage room in the basement.
Very bright living room overlooking the well kept garden.
Open kitchen which is complete with all kitchen appliances all and also provides view to the garden.
2 bedrooms, bathroom which has a bath, shower, double sink, washing machine and dryer.
The property is provided with a private parking and tenants are allowed to use the outdoor pool, tennis court, playground, etc.
- Along the river Vecht, with private jetty, very well located near of Amsterdam and Schiphol.
- Living space: 110 square meter main house, 20 square meter pavilion
- Plot area: 1000 square meters
- Suitable for a small family up to three people.
- The property can be rented directly for a specific period of time.
- The rent includes garden maintenance, local taxes and internet connection.
- The rent is exclusive use of gas, electricity and water.
- The house is furnished.
- Deposit 2 months rent.
- Owners consent.
- (Bank) references will be checked.
- A handling fee for short stay can be calulated.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.