Graaf Willem de Oudelaan 173
2 bedrooms • 75 m²
€ 1,375 (excl.)
- StreetGraaf Willem de Oudelaan
- Price€ 1,375 (excl.)
- Living area75 m²
- Lot area0 m²
- InteriorUnfurnished / furnished
A fresh well maintained appartment (75m2) on the 10th floor of "Naerdinclant" edging the 'Oranje Nassaupark' with great wide view over nature reserve "Naardermeer" and furtheraway Amsterdam. Southwest balcony, so light and sunny all day.
Closeby lovely Naarden-Vesting, several primary and secondary schools, sportfields, medical centre, trainstation, shops and close to A1 and A6.
The apartment can be reached via 2 elevators. Every floor has a common area which provides access to 4 apartments.
With spacious hall with wardrobe. Bright living/dining room with a fantastic view over the area.
The kitchen has all comfort (fridge/freezer, 4 burner induction cooker and extractor fan)and provides access via window door to the second smaller covered balcony on the eastside.
The hall gives entry to 2 sleeping rooms with a large wardrobe each, a modern bathroom with spacious shower and washbasin, a separate toilet,extra space for wash machine, tumble dryer and storage.
- A well maintained apartment;
- Bathroom and toilet renovated in 2016;
- Built in 1962;
- Communal entrance hall with intercom;
- Surrounded by communal garden;
- the apartment building has 2 elevators;
- Downstairs is a common bike storage;
- Always enough space to park around the building, private as well as public parking in the area.
- Minimum rental period of 1 year;
- The house is rented upholstered and/or furnished;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, Internet / TV, local taxes and gardening;
- No dogs or cats allowed;
- Subject to contract owner;
-(Bank) references will be checked;
- Deposit 2 months’ rent;
- 1 weekly and final cleaning cost tenant mandator
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.