Zevenenderdrift 3 A
3 bedrooms • 73 m²
€ 1,800 (excl.)
- Price€ 1,800 (excl.)
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Living area73 m²
- Lot area69 m²
This former weaver’s cottage is located close to the lovely center of Laren. The cottage has nearly been renovated completely in a ambient style retaining several authentic characteristics. The house has 3 bedrooms and at the backside a patio with back entrance. Shops, schools, nature and mainroads are nearby.
Ground floor: entry hall, meter cupboard and staircase, cozy living with oak wooden flooring and at the backside French doors, half open kitchen with appliances and toilet.
First floor: landing, master bedroom with dormer and fixed closet, second bedroom with dormer and a spacious bathroom with sink, walk in shower and toilet.
Attic: accessable via staircase, front part with storage, washing machine and dryer connection, boiler and third bedroom.
At the backside a lovely patio located on Southeast and has a back entrance.
- in 2011 the house has been renovated;
- Living space 73 m2;
- Living with oak wooden flooring;
- 3 Bedrooms;
- Backyard on the Southeast and back entrance;
- Nearby center, schools, nature and mainroads.
- Minimum rental period 1 year;
- The house is upholstered;
- Owners consent;
- 2 Months deposit;
- Smoking is not allowed;
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and local taxes;
- (Bank) data are checked;
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.