Naarderstraat 7 A
2 bedrooms • 97 m²
€ 2,000 (excl.)
- Price€ 2,000 (excl.)
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Living area97 m²
- Lot area147 m²
This townhouse was fully renovated in 2019 and is located on a very special spot in the center of Laren. The house has a private sunny backyard situated on the South with view on the Johannes Church. On the frontside there are 1 or 2 car parkings. Schools, shops and nature are nearby. Mainroads are easy reachable.
Entry, large hall with wooden flooring, staircase, toilet meter cupboard, wardrobe with storage, spacious kitchen with modern appliances and a light tile flooring. A large light living with wooden flooring, fire place, closet and entrance to backyard.
Landing, light bathroom with toilet, sink, shower, and connection for washing machine and dryer. One large bedroom with closet and a second bedroom.
A headroom attic, reachable via loft ladder with boiler
A large separate shed with entrance and electricity.
- The house has double glazing;
- Exterior paintwork in 2019;
- The house has been renovated fully in autumn 2019;
- Granting right of way access;
- At the back a piece of ground is rented from the municipality;
- Protected status;
- Living space: 97 m2;
- 2 Bedrooms;
- Garden on the South;
- Nearby center, school, nature and mainroads;
- Minimum rental period of 1 year;
- The house is rented upholstered;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, Internet / TV, local taxes and gardening;
- Pets in consultation with the owner;
- Smoking is not allowed;
- Subject to contract owner;
-(Bank) references will be checked;
- Deposit 2 months’ rent;
- Final cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.