3 bedrooms • 100 m²
€ 1,750 (excl.)
- Price€ 1,750 (excl.)
- Property typeMansion
- Living area100 m²
- Lot area270 m²
Situated in the village of Laren, `Weverswoning` (municipal monument), barn and deep very well landscaped garden with complete privacy.
Entrance, study-/bed room, pantry with washer/dryer, bathroom with bath, toilet and sink, spacious kit-chen equipped with all appliances, L-shaped living-dining room with parquet floor and fireplace
On the first floor landing with two rooms with plenty of storage.
This attractive and well maintained townhouse needs to be seen from the inside!
- Year 1868;
- Land size 270 m2;
- Surface area 100m²;
- Minimum rental period is one year;
- The house is rented unfurnished;
- For an additional fee the house can be rented furnished;
- The rental fee excludes gas, water, electricity, Internet / TV, local taxes and gardening;
- Cleaning services can be arranged;
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Final cleaning cost tenant required;
- Subject to contract owner;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- The house is for rent for expats / companies and individuals who want to rent for an extended period
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- An administration fee may be charged.