Engweg 2 a
6 bedrooms • 320 m²
€ 3,850 (excl.)
- Price€ 3,850 (excl.)
- Property typeVilla
- Living area320 m²
- Lot area464 m²
Perfectly located within walking distance to the lovely center of Laren and overlooking the Laren mill is this characteristic monumentally detached thatched cottage-style villa. The property is surrounded by a large private landscaped garden. The villa was originally designed in 1911 by architect Alexander Kropholler commissioned by the Dutch sculptor Mendes Da Costa a second part of the house used for workshop/studio was built in 1916.
Entrance with vestibule, hall, cloakroom, spacious bathroom and beautiful main staircase
Kitchen with several facilities a spacious light living room with fire place and French doors to garden and terrace. Work space/atelier with gas fireplace and beautiful large windows and
laundry room, sauna, 2nd toilet and 2nd staircase to 1st floor.
Corridor to spacious (bed)room also with French doors gives access to the terrace and garden. The entire ground floor has a parquet flooring throughout.
Staircase to 1st floor landing, spacious master bedroom with built in closets and spacious en suite bathroom. 2nd bedroom and 3rd bedroom with access to the attic (20m2), 2nd bathroom including bath, sink and toilet, 4th bedroom and 5th bedroom with stairs to mezzanine sleeping area.
- Monumental villa commissioned by the artist Mendes Da Costa;
- Living area: 320m2;
- Beautiful tall light studio with large windows;
- Lovely landscaped garden garden has several terraces and equipped with a water sprayer system;
- Interesting property for a larger family with extra space for an au pair or home office.
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- The property is upholstered;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet / TV, waste levy and gardening;
- Subject to contract owner;
- Pets are not allowed:
- Smoking not allowed;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- End cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.