5 bedrooms • 212 m²
€ 2,500 (excl.)
- CityHollandsche Rading
- Price€ 2,500 (excl.)
- Property typeManor
- Living area212 m²
- Lot area2670 m²
Lovely authentic country house from 1925 surrounded by nature and a beautiful lush garden of 60 meters lenght (plot 2.670 m2) with lots of privacy. The backyard borders upon a ditch and meadow. The windows at the front side of the house have an open view. Highway A27 is easy reachable. Walking/cycling distance from train station with good connections to Utrecht, Amsterdam and Hilversum
Lay out: Entry, large hall with modern toilet, modern spacious kitchen with storage space and several appliances, utility room with boiler, access to basement (7m²), charming living dining room with fire place and doors to terrace at the south. The backside of the house has been extended with a sunroom with French doors.
First floor: landing with distinctive stained glass window, toilet and 3 large bedrooms of which one has French doors to balcony (9m²) all of them have built in closet; bathroom with bath, shower and sink.
Second floor: Staircase to spacious attick with open space and 5th bedroom, both with skylight and lots of storage space.
- Living space 212 m2;
- Within walking/cycling distance of train station Hollandsche Rading;
- The house has been renovated completely in 2008 a.o. new roof, gas, water and electricity;
- New large garage 44m² and suitable for multi- functional purposes;
- Mainly equipped double glazed;
- Attached storage 6 m²;
- An extremely charming garden with water system;
- Large living with fire place and sunroom;
- Modern kitchen;
- 5 Bedrooms;
- Bathroom with bath, shower and sink.
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- The property is upholstered;
- Eventually semi furnished;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet / TV, waste levy and gardening;
- Smoking not allowed;
- Subject to contract owner;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- End cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.