1 bedroom • 95 m²
€ 1,500 (excl.)
- Price€ 1,500 (excl.)
- Property typeGround floor apartment
- Living area95 m²
- Lot area0 m²
Unique light furnished apartment on groundfloor of characteristic villa in Hilversum. The spacious property is located in the popular “Boombergkwartier” very well maintained, has a front yard and a terrace at the backside. Center, public transport and mainroads are easy reachable.
The property has recently been renovated completely with high quality materials and is suitable for one or two persons.
Entry, hall with wardrobe, washing machine/dryer, acces to living and bathroom. The livingroom en suite has high ceilings with original finish and a beautiful herringbone parquet floor.
The modern kitchen is located at the backside and has several luxurious appliances like fridge/freezer, extractor hood, dishwasher, stove and a 5 burner gas hob. The kitchen gives entrance to the terrace at the backside of the house.
Large bedroom at the frontside is provided with a closet unit. Furthermore the bedroom gives acces to the front yard of 40 m2 with a terrace of 17m2.
The spacious bathroom has a sink, toilet and shower.
- Living space 95 m2;
- Groundfloor with terrace at the backside and front yard;
- Recently renovated;
- Modern semi open kitchen;
- Center, public transport and mainroads easy reachable.
- Minimum rental period 1 year;
- The property is rented furnished;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet / TV and waste levy;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Smoking is not allowed;
- Subject to contract owner;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Deposit 2 months rent.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.