Van Hoornstraat 2
3 bedrooms • 92 m²
€ 1,950 (excl.)
- StreetVan Hoornstraat
- Price€ 1,950 (excl.)
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Living area92 m²
- Lot area189 m²
Stylish well maintained family house from end of 20’s with characteristic elements and a surprising kitchen with a lovely outdoor terrace. The garden is beautifully landscaped, fully fenced and has a large sunny terrace. The property is located in the child friendly popular neighbourhood in Hilversum Zuid. Nearby (International) schools, wonderful ‘Hoorneboegse’ heath, shopping area ‘Gijsbrecht van Amstelstraat’. Exit roads easily reachable.
Entry, hall with toilet. Hall gives entry to living/dining room and kitchen. Light living is provided with a wooden floor, gas fire place and French doors to garden. At the backside of the house is a wide extension with a lovely rustic kitchen with appliances. The kitchen gives entry to the garden with a large roof as additional living space.
2 bedrooms with wooden floor of which one has a fitted wardrobe. Modern bathroom has a shower, wash basin, small built- in closet and toilet. Staircase from landing to attick.
1 bed/study room with Velux window.
The garden is well maintained and landscaped with a lots of privacy, sunny terrace, a wooden shed and one private parking place at the side of the house.
- Living area 92m2;
- Light living/ding room with wooden floor;
- Favourable location in Hilversum Zuid;
- Extension with rustic kitchen;
- Sunny garden with outdoor terrace;
- Private parking place.
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- The property is upholstered;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet / TV, waste levy and gardening;
- Subject to contract owner;
- Not suitable for flat sharers;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- End cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.