Van Hengellaan 16
5 bedrooms • 287 m²
€ 4,995 (excl.)
- StreetVan Hengellaan
- Price€ 4,995 (excl.)
- Property typeVilla
- Living area287 m²
- Lot area1050 m²
COMFORTABLE FAMILY VILLA IN HILVERSUM
Located in the popular, green and quiet residential area of Hilversum called "Trompenberg", this modern, free standing, fully gated luxury villa has been totally renovated in 2008 under architectural supervision to the highest comfort standards. An automatic gate with video intercom opens to a wide, fully-tiled driveway with parking space for 3-4 cars in the front of the house and extends into tiled terraces all around the house. Beautiful private garden surrounded by fenced hedges, with small wooden garden house (for storage), mature trees and south-facing sitting/BBQ area. At walking/cycling distance from international schools and reputable Dutch schools, shops and public transport (train/bus). Easy access to major highways (A1, A2, A27).
Spacious entrance with separate toilet, via double doors to large L-shaped living room with reception area and separate family/TV area with fire place, separate office/study room with made-to-order shelves and own access to garden, beautiful open, fully-specced kitchen (from top brand Poggenpohl with Gaggenau equipment and large American-style fridge/freezer) with bright dining area surrounded by 10 meters of sliding Vitrocsa glass doors with full garden view and access to large terrace and garden, second "window in the wall" gas fireplace between dining area and reception, separate utility room with space for washing machine/dryer and storage, access to large hallway with built-in cupboards (Poggenpohl) and wet area, spacious guest room with new teak floor and own access to garden via sliding door, luxury bathroom with wooden Klaffs sauna/sanarium and tiled steam/shower unit, separate toilet, central heating/boiler unit, stairs leading down to a large cellar with separate storage rooms and large entertainment studio/gym with mirrors and graphite workbench.
Meranti wooden stairs, hallway with teak floor and built-in cupboards (Poggenpohl), spacious master bedroom with balcony, wooden blinds and dressing area with luxury built-in mirrored cupboards (Poggenpohl), luxury master bathroom with bubble bath, Gerberit spray toilet and separate shower, 3rd and 4th bedrooms (with access to roof terrace) with shared bathroom with double sink and shower, separate toilet.
5th bedroom with own shower/toilet, separate working area with cupboards en bunk bed (used as 6th room, suitable for au pair), 2nd central heating/boiler unit.
The perfect family home for the demanding family who appreciates comfortable living in functional luxury in the heart of "Het Gooi"!
In 2008, this luxury villa (originally built in 1990) has been extensively renovated, expanded and completely modernized. Here is a list of the most important changes that were made (under achitectural supervision):
- addition of a 2nd floor;
- expansion and total renewal of the kitchen;
- completely new insulated roof with artificial slates;
- all external walls plastered;
- interior furnished with new carpentry work, plastering and painting;
- creation of 4 new bathrooms with luxury ceramics;
- insulated ground floor with floor heating and large (60x60cm) ceramic tiles;
- completely new central heating system through entire house including 2 hot water boilers;
- dry cellar with ample storage space and large fitness area / music room;
- completely new garden (with automatic watering system from own groundwater source), with
mature oak, beech, birch and tulip trees;
- electric gate with letterbox, video intercom system, lighting and security camera;
- reinforced concrete terraces all around the house with matching ceramic tiles in same
colour/style as house and built-in LED lights around the edges.
- luxury built-in cabinets (Poggenpohl) on each floor;
- luxury built-in spotlights (Delta Light) inside and outside the entire house;
- completely renewed cabling system with contact points/switches for electricity, TV/radio,
internet and alarm system through entire house;
- automatic mechanical ventilation for all bathrooms and sensor lighting for toilets.
- The villa will be delivered upholstered
- Minimum 1 year lease term.
- The rent is € 4.995, - p/m, excluding g /e/w, cable TV, Internet, local taxes and gardener and
- Subject to contract owners.
- Deposit 2 months rent.
- (Bank) references will be checked.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.