Gijsbrecht van Amstelstraat 241
3 bedrooms • 112 m²
€ 1,695 (excl.)
- StreetGijsbrecht van Amstelstraat
- Price€ 1,695 (excl.)
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Living area112 m²
- Lot area0 m²
This centrally located furnished row house from the '20's with easy reach of lovely shopping area "Gijsbrecht". The house has a large sunny back yard with shed and back entrance.
Entrance, hall with toilet, storage space. Spacious living room with sliding doors to sunny back yard. Fully equipped open kitchen with access to back yard as well.
3 Bedrooms varying seizes with spacious wardrobes.
Smart modern bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
The attick can be reached via staircase. This floor is provided with a lot of storage space, boiler, wash machine, dryer and study/work space with Velux windows.
The central position in relation to shops, school, several sport facilities make it an appealing practical and lovely family home. Close by roads to Amsterdam and Utrecht. Within cycling distance to the centre and train station. The beautiful "Hoornboegse" heath is also near nearby.
- Living space: 112 m2;
- 3 Bedrooms;
- Attic with study room and storage space;
- Sunny back yard with back entrance;
- Centrally located;
- nearby mainroads, center, train station and schools.
- Maximum rental period 2 years, shorter period in consultation with owner;
- The property is furnished;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet / TV and waste levy;
- No pets allowed;
- Smoking is not allowed;
- Subject to contract owner;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- Final cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.