Emmastraat 54 a
5 bedrooms • 255 m²
€ 4,000 (excl.)
- Price€ 4,000 (excl.)
- Property typeMansion
- Living area255 m²
- Lot area516 m²
Characteristic semi detached town house on top location for the ultimate Expat family!
This beautiful and well maintained mansion from 1894 is situated right next to the International School of Hilversum and just around the corner of the primary School, the Violen School.
For those who love the charms of a historical premises and yet with all the luxury of a modern house, this is your place!
The stately town house has kept its beautiful style features and offers enough room for a family with three children and even a nanny.
In short, this family house will soon be available, so don't wait too long to make an appointment to view the property!
Entrance/ hall way, restroom, entrance to the living room with wooden floor, fire place and adjacent dining room and separate tv/ study room.
From both the hall and dining room you can enter the luxurious live-in kitchen with all the modern electric appliances available, a gas fireplace and two times double doors to the terrace and stairs down to another half open tv/ playing - area.
Basement: 3 build-in cupboards, plenty of space with extra fridge, washing machine and dryer and a cool place for a wine collection.
Landing; modern bath room, with bath, walk in shower, toilet and double sink. Master bedroom with built in wardrobes; 2nd good size bedroom with built in wardrobes, 3rd smaller size bedroom.
Landing; two good size bedrooms, big storage room and 2nd bath room with walk in shower, toilet and sink.
The garden is situated on the South-West side, which means sun all day. The garden has two terraces and a shed/ storage e.g. for the bicycles.
- Renovated town house with all the modern luxury, but it has kept it's beautiful style ornaments and stained glass.
- The premises is equipped with an alarm system.
- The mansion is very well insulated (completely double glazed), so low heating costs.
- Living space is more than 250 square meters.
- On walking distance to both the primary and secondary International schools of Hilversum, the center and train station.
- The motorways A27 and A1 are easily accessible.
- Minimum 1 year rental period;
- The property is upholstered;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet / TV and local taxes;
- The rent is incl. monthly gardening;
- The costs for the cleaning lady is separate;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Smoking is not allowed;
- Subject to contract owner;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- Final cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.