Eikbosserweg 0 ong
3 bedrooms • 115 m²
€ 1,950 (excl.)
- Price€ 1,950 (excl.)
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Living area115 m²
- Lot area0 m²
This charming renovated townhouse from 1909 is located in the popular “Schilderskwartier” Hilversum.
Near the International schools, forest, the central station, the A27 and shopping street 'de Gijsbrecht'.
Entrance hall with toilet and access to basement, living room and open kitchen with various appliances.
The living room has an oak floor and has doors to the back garden.
A Barn is located in the maintenance-friendly back garden.
Landing with cupboard for washing machine arrangement, 3 bedrooms, 1 with loft. The via the vide there is access to the storage room and the central heating boiler.
Bathroom with bath, shower, sink and toilet.
The property has recently been completely renovated!
- Rental period in consultation;
- The house is rented semi-furnished;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, Internet / TV, local taxes and gardening;
- Smoking is not permitted;
- Subject to contract owner;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- The house is for rent for expats/companies and individuals who (arguably!) Want to hire for some time;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
This advertisement has been compiled with the utmost care. Nevertheless, pictures or text may differ from the actual situation.
The indicated dimensions are an indication and not measured according to the NEN standard.