3 bedrooms • 75 m²
€ 1,350 (excl.)
- Price€ 1,350 (excl.)
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Living area75 m²
- Lot area85 m²
Lovely semi detached house in favourite area ‘de Bloemenbuurt’ in Hilversum. This property has a living space of 75 m2 , a light living, 3 bedrooms, a detached stone barn and a well maintained patio at the backside of the house with a back entrance as well.
This family house is located nearby the cosy shopping area ‘de ‘Gijsbrecht van Amstel’. The beautiful ‘Hoorneboegse’ heath and the centre of Hilversum with various facilities like public transport as train station, cinema, theatres, shops, restaurants, venue are easy reachable. Highways (A1, A2 and A27) are easily accessible.
Lay out: hall, toilet, light living, large modern kitchen with various appliances, entrance to patio and access hatch to basement.
First floor: landing, a large bedroom, two smaller bedrooms, a bathroom with shower cabin and sink. From landing the storage attick is reachable by pull out stairs.
- Shopping area 'Gijsbrecht v. Amstel';
- Living space: 75 m2;
- Ground floor wooden floor;
- Partial double glazing;
- Exterior paintwork in 2017;
- 3 Bedrooms;
- Patio with back entrance;
- Stone barn.
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- The property is upholstered;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet / TV, waste levy and gardening;
- Subject to contract owner;
- Not suitable for flat sharers;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- End cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.