5 bedrooms • 165 m²
€ 2,995 (excl.)
- Price€ 2,995 (excl.)
- Property typeMansion
- Living area165 m²
- Lot area377 m²
This spacious mansion has recently been completely renovated from top to bottom and ready for rental!
Within walking distance of Central Station, the centre, school and sports fields (Tennis, Football, Hockey), yet the tranquillity and safety of surroundings of the "Spiegel".
The very spacious living room, five good size bedrooms and two bathrooms makes it a truly delightful family home in which you can move in directly!
In short, a spacious house, well renovated and ready to move in.
It’s definitely worth to visit!
Entrance, large hall with toilet, door to cellar, spacious, bright living room with sun room with on each side double doors to the front and back garden and fireplace, open kitchen with all the modern appliances available.
Landing with deep cupboard, very spacious master bedroom at the back, large front bedroom with patio doors to balcony, smaller (study) room, spacious, luxurious bathroom with bath, toilet, double sink, separate walk in shower and towel radiator.
Landing, 4th large bed rooms with storage and Velux skylights, 5th large bedroom with storage separate large laundry room, second bathroom with sink, shower and toilet.
At the back is a fully tiled patio and the front yard is beautifully landscaped!
- Living space165 m2;
- Lovely light rooms;
- Authentic characteristics;
- 5 Bedrooms;
- 2 Bathrooms;
- Quiet area and within walking distance to center and public transport.
- Minimum rental period of 1 year;
- The house is rented semi furnished;
- The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, Internet / TV, alarm, local taxes and gardening;
- Smoking is not permitted;
- Subject to contract owner;
- Deposit 2 months’ rent;
- The house is for rent for expats / companies and individuals who (arguably!) want to rent temporarily;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Final cleaning cost tenant mandatory.
Pictures provided are for guidance, and to give an overall impression of the property. Photos may have been taken when items were newly installed, and do not necessarily mean they are new or will be provided when a tenancy starts.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.