5 bedrooms • 200 m²
€ 2,750 (excl.)
- Price€ 2,750 (excl.)
- Property typeVilla
- Living area200 m²
- Lot area267 m²
- FOR RENT FOR 6 MONTHS -
Lovely characteristic semi detached family house from 1906 in favourite neighbourhood ’t Spiegel in child friendly street .The light and spacious property is well maintained and has several authentic characteristics like stained glass and ceiling ornaments. Convenient location nearby train station/public transport, school, mainroads, center and nature.
Entrance, hall way, spacious toilet with sink, access to basement of 36 m2 with different spaces. Beautiful living en suite, built in closets, herringbone wooden floor and fire place. Light L-shape dining kitchen with double French doors to back yard. Modern kitchen has several appliances like dishwasher, oven, steamer, 5 pit stove, hood and fridge.
Landing with built in closet and toilet. 2 Large bedrooms both with balcony and built in closets, 3rd bedroom with built in closets, modern bathroom with bath, separate shower and double sink.
Landing, 2 large bedrooms and one smaller bedroom, boiler and storage space.
Private back yard on the North has an entrance next to the house. In summer sunny all day.
- Living space 200 m2;
- Well maintained;
- Lovely decorated;
- Living en suite with herringbone wooden floor and fire place;
- Beautiful light kitchen;
- 5/ 6 Bedrooms;
- Quiet neigbourhood in ‘t Spiegel nearby center, nature, schools, mainroads and train station/public transport;
- Close to Hilversum and Amsterdam;
- Surprisinlgy large basement;
- Good parking in neighbourhood.
- Minimum and maximum rental period is 6 months, November 1st 2019 until May 1st 2020;
- The house is furnished and upholstered;
- Owners consent;
- 2 Months deposit;
- Pets in consideration by the owner;
- Smoking is not allowed;
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and local taxes;
- (Bank) data are checked;
- Final cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been composed with the greatest care. Nevertheless, photographs or text may differ from the actual situation.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.