4 bedrooms • 230 m²
€ 3,250 (excl.)
- Price€ 3,250 (excl.)
- Property typeMansion
- Living area230 m²
- Lot area452 m²
Well preserved stately semidetached, FULLY FURNISHED villa (built 1905) on walking distance from both train station as village center with shops and super markets, and both primary and secondary schools close by. The house is situated on a quiet street, has a private parking space and offers space and light. The garden is sunny and secluded, with a shed and a large terrace.
Baarn is a pleasant village with 25 000 inhabitants, with nature all around. Amsterdam is 30 minutes by car, 40 minutes by train; Utrecht 20 minutes (train 40 minutes), Amersfoort and Hilversum 15 minutes (train 7 minutes).
Ground floor: hall, toilet, wide staircase, door to cellar (3x3 m); spacious, light living room en suite with bay window, fireplace and garden/tv room with French windows opening to back garden; study; solid parquetry throughout. Large kitchen with 6-burner furnace and double oven, large freezer/refrigerator, all necessary equipment; pantry with cv burner, washing machine, dryer.
First floor: three specious bedrooms with built-in cupboards (one with balcony); bathroom with bath, shower, double washing basin, wall cupboard; separate toilet.
Second floor: spacious bedroom, bathroom with shower, washing basin and toilet, storage space.
- Living space 230 m2;
- Pleasant and light rooms, high ceilings;
- Authentic early 20th century details;
- Sunny garden;
- 4 Bedrooms;
- 2 Bathrooms;
- Quiet neighbourhood, village center and station within walking distance.
- The house is fully furnished;
- Rental costs € 3250,- exclusive of services (gas, light, water; glass-fiber internet);
- For rent until the end of October 2020;
- With reservation of agreement by owner;
- Smoking is not allowed;
- Deposit, 2 months’ rent;
- (Bank) references will be checked;
- Final cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been compiled with the utmost care. Nevertheless, pictures or text may differ from the actual situation.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.