3 bedrooms • 140 m²
€ 1,575 (excl.)
- Price€ 1,575 (excl.)
- Property typeApartment
- Living area140 m²
- Lot area0 m²
This well maintained historical apartment is located in the center of Baarn. The apartment is furnished and nearby nature area, schools, highways, shops and station.
Entry (private entrance), hall, basement with lots of storage space, toilet and stairs to first floor.
Hall, large kitchen (ca. 36m²) with appliances. This lovely space is provided with a original marble ornamental fireplace.
In between room with original en suite doors (3.5 mtr height) on both sides to be used as a study. Living room 28 m2 has a decoration fireplace and balcony at the south side.
2 bedrooms at the frontside of the house, bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, bidet, wardrobe, closet and washing machine/dryer connection. Attic for storage.
Master bedroom has a balcony.
- 3 Bedrooms;
- Living space: 140 m2;
- Large balcony (6.5 m2) at the south side;
- Intercom on both floors;
- the apartment is provided with all original characteristics from end 1800 as ceiling with ornaments, en suite doors and chimneys;
- First floor herringbone parquet;
- Good quality parquet flooring at the second floor.
- Minimum rental period 1 year;
- Rent is excluding gas,water, electricity, cable, internet and local taxes;
- Smoking not allowed;
- Subject to contract owners;
- deposit, two months rent;
- (Bank ) references are checked;
- Final cleaning costs will be charged.
This advertisement has been compiled with the utmost care. Nevertheless, pictures or text may differ from the actual situation.
Published measurements are not NEN measured.